Dental Hygienist - $2k Sign On Bonus!
Company: Cox Dental Corporation
Posted on: April 30, 2021
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Hygienists are enthusiastic about
providing excellent patient care and are critical to our success as
a healthcare provider.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness
approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and
providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Hygienists teams are at the forefront of our
commitment to service and building lasting relationships with
patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier
and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported
development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a
Doctor’s schedule or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Associates degree or higher in Dental Hygiene from an
accredited College or Technical School
- State-specific Dental Hygienist license
- State-specific Radiation Safety Certificate, when required by
- CPR/BLS Certification (Only American Red Cross or American
- Additional/Expanded functions certifications as required by law
(local anesthesia, nitrous oxide, restorative, sealants,
Pay ranges from the mid to high $40's per hour . With a
production based bonus plan, expected earnings rise to $55 -
$65 per hour. This position also includes a $2,000 sign
This home office will be located at GD Indio, 81557 Dr. Carreon
Boulevard, Suite D-3 Indio, CA 92201
This is a full-time or part-time opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- $2,000 sign on bonus. Google review rating of 4.4!
Click here for additional opportunities in the area
or visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
Gentle Dental is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our
patients and employees. To this end we are adhering to
best-in-class safety practices based on guidelines from the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental
Association (ADA) and state/local mandates.
As always, we’re following best practices for sterilization
protocols of dental instruments and operatory equipment. We’re also
screening every patient when scheduling, when confirming and again
upon arrival, using the CDC’s guidelines for identifying any
symptoms of illness or recent exposure to
Keywords: Cox Dental Corporation, Indio , Dental Hygienist - $2k Sign On Bonus!, Other , Indio, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!