RN II OR 8 Hour Per Diem Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JFK Memorial Hospital has provided medical care to residents in
the Coachella Valley since 1966. A group of physicians, including
Dr. Reynaldo Carreon, founded the hospital and today one of JFK's
cross streets is named in his honor.
Originally called Indio Community Hospital, JFK has grown to a
145-bed acute-care hospital that is part of Tenet Healthcare
California. It offers a variety of services, including:
- Emergency care 24/7
- Orthopedic and joint replacement services using emerging
- Cardiovascular services
- Maternity care and pediatric services
- Ambulatory surgery center
- Imaging services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
- The professional nurse RN II in the Operating Room uses the
nursing process to plan, implement, evaluate and document patient
care of the patient undergoing anesthesia and/or surgery.
- The RN II considers the patient's physical, psychosocial,
cultural, spiritual, language barriers, age, teaching needs, and
readiness to learn.
- The RN II provides care and education based upon the following
parameters: involves the interdisciplinary team in the plan of care
and patient intervention, uses an autonomous practice, and
demonstrates competence in OR routines, techniques, and established
- The RN II independently anticipates professional
responsibilities and accepts accountability for professional action
and uses critical thinking skills in daily practice.
- The RN II uses effective verbal and written skills to
communicate with people on all levels and is able to maintain
positive working relationships with patients, families, co-workers,
and physicians and participates in departmental Performance
Improvement activities and monitoring as requested.
- California RN License
- Successful mastery of nursing skills and knowledge related to a
RN II position
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic EKG Course (within six (6) months of employment)
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Indio , RN II OR 8 Hour Per Diem Days, Other , Indio, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!